Fiversword.com
FiversWorld.com is of those sites, where you can offer various freelance services, which include: paid forum posting, search engine optimization, copywriting, video/photo editing, online marketing, FaceBook/YouTube/Twitter promotion & hundreds of other freelance services you can think of.
Lots of of my friends & I use these sites to find clients for my copywriting business. I found over a dozen customers, who paid me to write articles on the net.
Funds is paid by PayPal, AlertPay, MoneyBookers systems & you will must wait up to two days for your cashout. Additionally you can earn additional revenue by inviting your friends to join FiversWorld & earn funds by providing freelance services here.
On FiversWorld.com all gigs (freelance services) are valued at five dollars. This means that you can provide freelance tasks & get only dollars for every done. For every provided freelance service you will be getting funds to your FiversWorld account but the process will deduct a 20% withdrawal free. This means that you will get only four dollars for every done gig.
I wish you lovely luck with this site. Dont hesitate to look through other work at home opportunities, which have been featured on Income-Booster.tk before. Thanks for reading, I will be waiting for your comments & ratings. Follow me on Twitter & dont forget to join us on FaceBook.
Earn Money Writing Content,
free home cash,
freelance writing jobs,
freelance writing opportunities
Thursday
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments